TRUSTED BY FORWARD-THINKING TEAMS IN ALL INDUSTRIES
Uncover demand for your product or service from customers all over the world using the signals they reveal in job openings
Target the right accounts at the right time. Accurate, comprehensive, real time - and in formats designed for your workflow.
Access turnkey enrichment solutions that provide all the data you need to understand customers, including who to target, how, and when.
Drive Revenue Growth With Unique Intent Data
Access the only customer intent data platform powered by millions of job postings.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Harmonic has become our go-to customer intent data platform. For open source companies, it’s essential. There’s no better tool out there.
Create Custom Queries. Automate Your Funnel.
- Turn job postings in clear intent signals with customized searches that reveal which companies are interested in your products or services.
- Search using keywords, titles, skills, certifications, sectors, job descriptions, and many other data points.
- Create custom alerts using the triggers that matter most to your sales and analytics teams.
Track Trends and Strategic Movements With Comprehensive Search
- Drill deeper into customer intent by analyzing comprehensive job postings data, including full job descriptions.
- Monitor trends, strategic movements, technology stacks, and historical data of potential customers and competitors.
- Qualify, score, and rank accounts using hundreds of customizable data points.
Realtime, Best-in-Class Enrichment
- Get the context you need to drive growth by tracking hundreds of data points on accounts and leads.
- Rely on realtime background and contact info that is updated weekly.
- Create customized labels to help you ingest data using the workflows and tools your business relies on.
Comprehensive, Accurate Global Coverage
- Harmonic’s global coverage spans 100s countries, 10,000s of companies from startups to Fortune 500s, and millions of openings.
- Get insights into all the major job posting aggregators, including LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, Glassdoor, Ziprecruiter, Stack Overflow, Triplebyte, Xing, Dice, and more.